The purpose of this blog is to bring to light many crazy comments found on internet news articles. Most people just read the article; I read the comments and I post some of the crazy one's here for you. Enjoy. I know I have

Crazies

Crazies

Thursday, April 8, 2010

This one is almost too easy

Tiger Woods is back today but I didn't see anything crazy at Augusta (-4 at the 15th  hole) or on feed. Surprising really. So I had to go back to my standard racism backup

This article is about people being upset that the British Army had faux mosques on their shooting ranges. I assume that Wanyecoloumbo meant Mecca when he typed MECA. Otherwise what is he airbursting? and where is he getting the ordinance?


waynecolombo

I am disappointed with the Brits. The soldiers are a tough and dependable bunch. Why doesn't the army tell the Muslims to take a long walk off a short pier. I have worked with British Para's and they deserve better representation then that. I'd like to put a couple of airburst over MECA. Then apologize, then do it again. Gonna have to do it sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment