The purpose of this blog is to bring to light many crazy comments found on internet news articles. Most people just read the article; I read the comments and I post some of the crazy one's here for you. Enjoy. I know I have

Crazies

Crazies

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

New lizard species and...Nancy Pelosi?

I like science, especially the life sciences. So when this article posted on Yahoo, I was excited to here about a new dragon species. This is a five to six foot long tree dwelling, fruit eating, lizard. So this series of comments (with the authors) is CRAZY.


Nilofc: If you really want blood thirsty lizards.... there are many in US congress.

Pecos Beel: Nazi Pelosi sure asHell looks like a scaley old lizard!

Man From Miami: So Does Sarah Palin

Pecos Beel:  You must be a Gay Man From Miami

E. Mechanics: I agree with Pecos Beel. Only gays find Sarah Palin unattractive.
She so damn hot!!!

Beside, you do look like a lizard with this picture of yours.


Eric: The Progressive women are very uptight. Line them up: Pelosi, Jarrett, Sutphin, Billary (sticking her head in sometimes)

Put them up against Palin. The hottest would be no doubt, by far, be Sarah Palin.


The others would just stand in the background wondering why the guys don't ask them to dance. A little group of girls like middle schoolers crying on each others shoulders.


Enjoy 

No comments:

Post a Comment