The purpose of this blog is to bring to light many crazy comments found on internet news articles. Most people just read the article; I read the comments and I post some of the crazy one's here for you. Enjoy. I know I have

Crazies

Crazies

Monday, April 5, 2010

Jihad Jane and some CRAZY

So here is the article on Jihad Kane found on CNN. All the comments were short but I am going to post a few to so can get the broad spectrum.

For Racism:


DrRosenblatt
What about her lawyer? With a name like Ibrahim that deserves a look.
For most unrelated: (tie)
shodan6672
My main problem with the Tea Party movement is this: where was their "outrage" when Bush was in office, doing the same things they are protesting now (i.e. broadening of Medicaid)? Sorry, but I think the majority of them are completely full of s***.
traevale
With the crap going on in the US and in the white house... I don't have a sense of humor... I'm here to help people understand that as an individual you need to open your eyes to the unconstitutional acts and tyranny that this administration and it's media conglomerates are imposing on its citizens. I apologize for getting at you. I'm just very concerned for our country. 
For most patriotic/idiotic:
KingChatalot
"America doesn't lock them up in prison without conviction "

I don;t know what "America" you live in but the one I live in has prisons overloaded with innocent people......we're only now setting them free after 25-30 years based on DNA evidence.....there's nothing being done about the poor slobs who's faulty convictions didn't rely on evidence that can be disproven through DNA testing.......

This case has "POLITICS" written all over it...............
Most 4Chan/Let's not focus on the story but on how hawt someone is:

RagingBear2
I once saw a picture of a DUDE that got turned into a woman.... looked VERY much like this "woman." Same sqare jaw, same horse face.....things that make me go .... hmmmmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment